Anyone in need of food is welcome to become a Food Pantry Client at Ginny’s Helping Hand. When you register in-person, you can leave with two to four bags of groceries that same day.
- There are no citizen questions
- There is no requirement for a photo ID
To register as a Food Pantry Client at Ginny’s, come in person to 52 Mechanic St, Leominster, MA, where we will ask for:
- Your name
- Your home address (unless you are currently homeless)
- Your cell phone number (if you have one)
- The first name and age of each person in your household
- Your primary source of income such as employment, Social Security, etc.
- Information about state/federal program participation such as SNAP/EBT, WIC, etc.
If you have questions, please submit them here with your contact information or call us at 978-537-1387.
Our Service Area
While our core service area is North Central Massachusetts, we do not turn away anyone in need of food.